Drinking tea is a daily habit for millions of people. Let’s see 10 interesting facts about tea.
1. The alkaloid caffeine is contained both in coffee and tea. But it works differently. In coffee it is in free form and has a powerful stimulating effect on the nervous and cardiovascular system immediately. The effect lasts for 2 hours. In tea caffeine is associated with tannins. Because of this, it’s acting much softer and longer. The effect is gradual and lasts until 6:00.
2. In case a lot of tannins, which displays the body of radionuclides and heavy metals. Tannins also have antimicrobial activity.
3. Tea normalizes the intestinal microflora, it is useful in diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
4. It is the champion of drinks on the content of bioflavonoids, substances that raise immunity.
5. Green tea improves blood circulation and metabolic processes.
6. Green tea is rich in polyphenols. One group of these substances is catechins not only has anti-cancer preventive effect, but also even inhibits the growth of some tumors.
7. Due to the content of vitamin P Tea improves circulation in small vessels. Therefore, tea is useful to wash inflamed eyes.
8. Tea stimulates the endothelium, a thin layer of cells lining the blood vessels.
9. Green tea is the expansion of pores, increases perspiration. Cosmetologists say it biochemically purifies pores, has on sensitive skin soothing, anti-inflammatory effect.
10. Relieves nausea, calms the motility of the stomach. Reduces the permeability and fragility of blood vessels.
So, let’s have a cup of tea.